Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

My latest book has been released



I’ve been waiting for this, but finally, here it is:

#Codename Salamander, Book One in my new SF series Operation Stargate, is available now from Melange Books. http://www.melange-books.com/authors/herbertgrosshans/codenamesal.html

Details on my book blog Herbert's Place.

Go and visit my other blog and find out how you can get a free electronic copy from my other books in the Spider Wars series.

If not, well, you'll miss out on leaving behind all this bad news you hear and read every day for a few hours and escape into a world of adventure and excitement.

Have an enjoyable day anyway, even it is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment