Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Touch

A few days ago we watched the new show on TV 'Touch'. It stars Kiefer Sutherland as a father with a son who doesn't talk. But the son is a genius in his own way. He sees everything around him in numbers and he can foretell the future. In this first episode we get introduced to some characters and everything seems to be a bit confusing, but it all comes together in the end. Looks like a good show and we may just watch it. Kiefer Sutherland was the main character in the TV series 24. We only watched the last season and we loved it. Now we're a bit sorry we didn't watch it from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment