Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Easter Greetings. It  sure doesn't look like Easter out there, not with all that snow. In fact, it even snowed a little this morning. At least we are having sunshine. Easter is much too early this year, nearly three weeks earlier than last year. I know there is a reason for that. I think it has something to do with the phase of the moon,  but it sure doesn't make much sense. Why can Christmas be celebrated every year on the 25th of December?

Because Easter is so early we don't have any pussy-willows this year. It doesn't seem like Easter at all, but even with all the snow we have to think positive. Spring will come eventually, apparently a bit later this year. Let's not despair.
Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment