Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Richard Grosshans got his PhD



We are very proud parents right now. Our son Richard finally got his PhD after years of hard work and studying. Richard has a PhD in Biosystems Engineering and Biological Sciences. He also is a Master of Science in Wetland Ecology and a Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences.

Obviously, there is much more involved here than what I know. He is the Senior Research Scientist with iisd, which stands for: International Institute of Sustainable Developments. He’s been with that company for years now. His job requires him to go to conferences all over the world. Once he was at a conference in Denmark where Arnold Schwarzenegger was the key speaker. Arnold Schwarzenegger is also involved in environmental issues. Richard even got a copy of Arnold’s book; unfortunately, it was in Danish, but he treasures it anyway.

Anyone interest in reading more about Richard’s work, here is the link to his page at iisd: http://www.iisd.org/about/staffbio.aspx?bno=703
And here is the link to the company iisd: http://www.iisd.org

Congratulations, Son. We are very proud of what you have achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment