Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

What 's in your Beard?



Apparently, beards are in. I’m talking about the Western World. Every guy in the Middle East and India has a beard anyway already. Something to do with their religion…I believe.

I just saw this in the news. Somebody did a research to see what lurks in a beard and the findings are unpleasant, to say the least. They took swabs from regular bearded guys and found… well…unpleasant things in those beards. It looked brown. They didn’t say what it was, but when they showed a flushing toilet it left no doubt about the origin of that brown material.

The question is how did it get into those beards? My only guess is that those guys did not wash their hands after going to the toilet. I’m always surprised and a little grossed out when I see guys leaving the men’s room without washing their hands after using the urinal, sometimes even the toilet. I have no idea why they don’t. You can’t make it any easier. There are taps, soaps, and towels or hand dryers. It only takes seconds out of their busy time. Maybe they wipe their hands on their beards…if they have a beard. That’s how that stuff ended up in there. Imagine, kissing a guy with a beard like that. I’m talking about women now. If as a guy you’re so inclined, imagine the same thing. So don’t gag the next time you kiss a guy with a beard and don’t think about what could be hiding inside all that curly growth.

This research was done in a civilized country. Just think what may live and hide in the beards of the men who live in countries that don’t have water and soap available as readily as we have, especially in those long, woolly, thick beards. Anything can hide in there. Those jihad fighters from ISIS who live in the desert certainly will have plenty of brown material in their beards. I’m quite certain they don’t wash their hands much, never mind their beards. Or the things that may live in other hairy body parts. Why any girl has the desire to join that bunch is incomprehensible to me. Of course she won’t have much opportunity to wash her private parts, either. Anything hiding in those beards will soon transfer over to her.

From now on I will eye every guy with a beard in a new light. I will always wonder about what a researcher may find in his beard. I may even ask him this question:

What lurks in your beard?

courtesy of http://www.fubiz.net

No comments:

Post a Comment