Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Friday, October 5, 2018

Outpost Epsilon


My book ‘Outpost Epsilon’ was originally published 2008. It was the forerunner to my trilogy ‘Lizard World’. I never really cared much for the cover.
I always loved that story and the character Terrex Stonewall, and so I wrote a trilogy following ‘Outpost Epsilon’. The trilogy was published as ‘Lizard World’. It seemed appropriate, because the planet Epsilon is populated with giant lizards, dinosaurs.
We’ve made some changes to Outpost and the rest of the series.  My publisher Melange Books decided to release ‘Outpost Epsilon’ as the prequel to the trilogy, with a beautiful new cover. We’ve also changed the series title. The whole series will be called ‘The Stonewall Chronicles’, which includes ‘Outpost Epsilon’.
The first book in the trilogy will be re-released in January 2019 with a new title ‘A New Dawn’. The second book will be ‘Epsilon City’, which actually is the old title, but all books will have new covers. And Book Three in the trilogy will be ‘Mysteries of Epsilon’.
Who knows, I may decide to write another novel in the series ‘The Stonewall Chronicles’, featuring Scout Terrex Stonewall. Right now, I’m busy with another project and once I’m done with that I want to write Book Three in the series ‘Operation Stargate’. I’ve already written down a few outlines and ideas, but it’ll have to wait.
With that same Universe I created in Outpost Epsilon as the background I started another series ‘Operation Stargate’. Book One ‘Codename Salamander’ was released in 2016 and is available from Melange Books and many outlets on line, including Amazon.
Book Two in that series, ‘Savanna’, will be released in the near future.

Outpost Epsilon is scheduled to be released October 16, but it will be available possibly already tomorrow at certain places. I will post the links as soon as I get them from my publisher.

Here is the picture:





No comments:

Post a Comment