Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Storms and clouds

We've had thunderstorms all around us. Some parts of Winnipeg reported hail as large as a dollar coin. We were spared, but we did get rain. There were some scary and at the same time beautiful clouds in the sky. This is what we saw over our house.



The two yellow-headed blackbirds have been coming  back, but they are quite shy and stay only for a short time. I managed to snap one picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment