Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

#Hackers and Vermin

Well--it seems I laughed too soon. I'm still hearing voices. Not in my head, but I might as well. When I was browsing the internet this morning, suddenly an ad popped up, not visually, just audio. Only for a few seconds, though, then it was gone. Don't know what happened.

These friggen hackers. They are lower than the vermin I'm trying to get rid of in my garden. Obviously, these are smart people, but why are they using their talent to destroy and create havoc instead of using it to create programs that help people! Bunch of Jerks! In their twisted minds they probably believe they are some kind of hero, but they are not. They are just a bunch of immature idiots, lower than those misguided, brainwashed fanatics from ISIL who blow themselves to 'Kingdom-Come' for a chance to screw 72 imaginary virgins in the afterlife that nobody has ever proved existed. And that is low on the totem-pole of humanity. We're talking LOW here.

Anyway, otherwise I'm fine.

Yesterday I barbequed a five-pound Pork butt roast on the rotisserie. We had our friends over for supper and a good time. In my opinion the roast turned out superb. It was nicely browned on the outside and moist on the inside and it tasted great. My wife had spiced it just right. I even put some pieces of oak wood chips over the fire for a little smoke, but I don't know if it actually did anything.

I watched over it like a hen watches over her chicks, making sure the temperature stayed between 300 and 350 F. It took 2 hours and 50 minutes for the roast to get done. That's 34 minutes per pound.

Son-of-a-bitch! As I'm writing this the voices popped up, but only for a couple of seconds. One guy saying "You guys should come over later..." and then it was gone. Totally annoying. I'm hoping it is my Virus program that cut it off in mid-sentence. What a waste of an ad, really. I wouldn't buy anything from whoever puts up this ad, just out principle for annoying me like that. I'm sticking with what I wrote yesterday about what should be done with these hackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment