Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

#Singing like a Canary

We don't have a dog or a cat. They are too much trouble and cost a lot to maintain. We have a canary. His name is Eddie. He's two years old and he entertains us with his beautiful songs. We let him fly around in the sun room and he loves it. When he's ready to go back into his cage, he does without any problems, but before he goes back in he sits on top of his cage for a while. Here is a picture of him on his cage, posing like a proud king. Well--he is the king in our house and we are his servants.


No comments:

Post a Comment