Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

#A poem for Mothers

It is #Mother's Day. This day we pay tribute to our mothers and also to our wives. Some of them are mothers, too. So I wish every mother a great Mother's Day.



Mothers

Some are grumpy, some are dumpy
Some are skinny, some are fat
Some may look like Humpty Dumpty
And some like a sleek exotic cat

Some will laugh and some will cry
Some are slow and some are spry
Some are happy, some are sad
Some can even get downright mad

Some are young and some are old
Some are warm and some are cold
But at one time or another
Love is a synonym for Mother

A mother’s love is a precious thing
To be cherished any day
Once every year in spring
We celebrate Mother’s Day

On that day we should return      
The love we have received
But there is no way we’ll ever truly earn
What a mother has achieved
                                                               herbert grosshans


Happy Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment