Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Rabbit and the Crow

Last week I found a dead rabbit under one of our spruce trees, but it seems another one is already moving in.  As long as there is only one and as long as it doesn't eat our plants and vegetables I have no problem with the rabbit. We also have a pair of crows nesting in our neighbor's yard. They, too, come to us for a visit and to have lunch. I managed to capture them both at the same time under the bird feeder. Too bad, the squirrel wasn't around. It's been sitting in the bird feeder for most of the morning taking care of the sunflower seeds. I may just have to catch the little fellow and take him across the river.



It's a beautiful day today. I tilled my garden last Saturday and now I'm ready for the planting. Hopefully, May stays warm. We could use some rain now. Things are drying up. Tomorrow it is supposed to go to plus 29 Celsius. Time for short sleeves and shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment