Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

#Easter

It should be a beautiful Spring morning. It is but not quite. The sun is shining here, but we still have plenty of snow on the ground. Today we are celebrating Easter and I would like to wish everyone who visits me a Happy Easter.

Love and Peace to everyone

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture. Happy Easter as well. A little cool out today (Monday).

    ReplyDelete