Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Sunday, February 28, 2016

A relaxing #winter day

Just came in from blowing the snow off the driveway. It snowed yesterday but not much. It's minus 4 C outside and hardly any wind. Actually, a nice winter day. The sun is trying to take a peek through the clouds once-in-awhile.

I fooled around a little with my computer; did some searching on the internet which usually ends up as a complete waste of time. Then I ran across something in my archives which I found funny, so I thought, for lack of anything else to blog about, I'll put it on my blog. Perhaps you'll get a little chuckle out of it. For those, who get offended with everything that doesn't conform to their idea of political correctness, too bad. All I can say, "Lighten up, look at the fun side in things you read and see--and, for heaven's sake, Get a Life."

I'm not trying to offend anyone. All I'm saying is that people these days get offended too easily. Not everything people say and do is meant to be offensive. Think positive and smell the roses. Anyway, here it is: (You'll have to read it out loud to get the full effect)



MAFIA APPLICATION FORM

WHATZA U NAME__________________________ 
U RAGE___________________________________
WHATZA U NUMERO_______________________
WHATZA U BAG: HITAMAN_________LONA ARRANGER__________PROSTITUIT__________
IZZA U GIRL OR BOY (ORIZZA U GIRL, OH BOY)______________JUST CHEK ONE!____________
                                             (Wiezza guy)
PUTTA DOWNA WEARRA U WORGGE NOW______________________________________
WAZZA U INNA BIGGA OUSE_______FOR WHATZA U INNA DE BIGGA OUSE_­­­_______
I SHOOTE ONE GUIZE___________________I KEEDENAP SUMBODYS_______________
PROTECKSHIION RAGGETS______________UDDER THINGZA______________________
U WANNA BEA BIGGA SHOTZ SUMDAZE?____YASSE______NO_______EH__________
U LIKKA EAT GARLIC_______________PIZZA__________SALAMI___________________
U NO OW TO MAKEE CEMENT SHOOZ?__________________________________________
U DRIVA DE CAR_______DACADILLAC_______DABUICKE_________LINKEN________
ULIKKA SPAGETTI__________CALAMARI________GIRLZE________BOYZE__________
                                                                              (Peek justa one    no foola rounde cus i slapp u face)
U SEES DE GODFATHER? (or justa de movie)_______________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________
WIDDE U ANTRY U GONNA GETTA SOMATING U REELY LIKE.......................................

1 pr. darke glasses                                                                               1 kiss (later on u cheek)
1 blacke shirte widda wite tie                                                             1 wite hat widda wida brim
1 pr. pointie shooz                                                                               a spumoni (Tutti Fruitti)
1 pr. cement shooz (come later when u foola rounde)                    1 lb mozzarella cheese
8 x 10 picthr FRANK SINATRA

 GOODE STOOF (IFFA U NOTTE SURE I TALLE YOU WHATT U GETTA WIZGUY)

JOINNE DE CLUB NOW!

WHILE U STILL CAN WRITE


                                                                                                                ___________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment