Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Monday, February 8, 2016

Of Idiots and Morons



Mentally handicapped people are not idiots or morons—usually. They were born that way. Poor souls trapped in Earthly bodies that are not complete. They can’t help to be the way they are and need to be pitied. I’m not saying they should get away with criminal acts, but they are allowed to do unreasonable things.

Idiots and Morons are not the same.
#Idiots are fools.
A #Moron is a very stupid person. According to the dictionary an adult with the mind of an 8 year old. That is an insult to an 8 year old. I would not call an 8 year old a moron. Some 8 year olds are pretty smart.

I consider radicals and fanatics Idiots, especially religious radicals. People who strap bombs around their bodies and explode them while the bomb is on their body are Idiots and Morons.

Where am I going with this? Last week I heard in the news that one of those Morons boarded a plane, chose a window seat and blew himself up, obviously with the intention of taking the plane down, consequently murdering everyone on board.

Unfortunately, for him, the plan didn’t work out that way. The bomb went off, as planned. Since this smart suicide bomber sat in a window seat, the blast ripped a hole into the side of the plane and blew him out of the window. Good riddance. No one is going to miss him. Nobody else was evicted from the plane—just him. The plane landed safely and everyone on board lived. I don’t know where this happened, but that is not important.

I can just see this guy standing in front of his god:
“Now let me get this straight. You managed to blow only yourself up? Nobody else? You mean you came all this way alone? What kind of moron are you? Can’t you do anything right? No virgins for you, you dimwit! I think I’ll send you back as a woman and make you walk naked into an ISIS stronghold. That’ll teach you a lesson!”

#Dimwit is just another word for idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment