Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My new book The Published Writer

As I said in previous posts, this blog is for my personal stuff, but in a way everything I do is personal. I wrote and self-published a little How-to booklet on Amazon. It is available for free until February 24 (Sunday night). Since Amazon counts the number of downloads it would be nice to get many. So I'm asking you, my friends, to download the book. It is written for Kindle, but if you don't own a Kindle you can download, for free, an application from Amazon to read it on your PC. You will also need an Account with Amazon. It is free and easy to set up. Amazon sells all kinds of stuff. Who knows? You may want to buy something in the future.

The book is called 'The Published Writer'. Here is the link:



Even if you don't want to download it, go there just to check out the cover. I designed that myself, also. My first one and I'm happy to say it turned out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment