Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Friday, February 15, 2013

The day after Valentine

We ate the whole duck. I couldn't put up a picture of it yesterday because it needed to be prepared for yesterday's supper. Here is a picture of what it looked like on the plate:


The meat was soft and tender and it tasted delicious. We drank almost a full bottle of red wine with it. Cabernet Shiraz. BTW, that's only half the duck on the plate. The other half was on the second plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment