Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

#Refugees



Ten children! That’s how many some of the single women applying for acceptance to Canada have. It came as a big surprise to the people who are screening the applicants. They expected three or four children. How ignorant! It proves they never did any research.

What are these people who breed like that? #Rabbits?

Where are all the men who got these women pregnant? Are they dead or are they with another one of their wives making more children?

Are the #Liberals under #Justin Trudeau, our new Prime-mister, really considering bringing these women with all their children to Canada? Have they actually done some research and sat down to look at what they are going to cost the taxpayer of this country?

The women will definitely be on welfare. On top of that they will get a mountain of money for child support. The kids will have to go to School, Kindergarten, and possibly Daycare centers. Some Schools are considering making classes smaller so the teachers can pay more attention to the individual children. This influx of children that don’t speak English will demand more Schools, more Daycare centers, more teachers, more specialty teachers.  And an enormous amount of money! Money Canada doesn’t have. We have plenty of unwed mothers with children on welfare already. We don’t need more.

Where will they put all these large families? They will want larger quarters, more breathing space, larger houses, larger suites. Has anyone given these things any thought? I’ll bet not. The Liberals are so hung-ho to bring the refugees over here so Canada looks good in the world community and to fulfill the election promises they made that they are not thinking logically.

Like our Premier of Manitoba, Sellinger, said: “Just bring them here. We will deal with them when they get here.” [Sic]. Wow! I call that good planning. There are no houses or apartments available, no subsidized ones, anyway. We have to build them first—with taxpayers’ money. That will take time. Where will they put the families now once they are here?

What happens when the families with husbands come here? Will they make more children? Let’s face it, they get good money for every kid they have. That is tempting. If they get enough money they won’t even have to look for a job. Our government will pay them to stay home and make more kids.

I have more questions: Why is it that only families who can’t afford to feed their children have so many? And it is happening mostly in underdeveloped countries. Africa is a good example. I heard one woman on TV say that in her country a woman doesn’t have any respect unless she has at least TEN children. Like I said: Rabbits!

We can’t bring people with such an attitude into our country. The world is already overpopulated and so many people are starving. We don’t need any more births!

I know I sound like some kind of Redneck and racist, but I’m thinking logical, I look ahead; I worry about the future of my country, about the kind of country my grandchildren will inherit. All this talk about being tolerant and lending a helping hand to everybody in need in other countries is going to bite us in the butt some day. We are bringing people over here who hate our way of life, our religion, our traditions. They will want to change that and once they have a greater voice, they will, even if they are in the minority. That’s how we are. We are Canadians and we want to make it right for everyone, even if it means screwing the hard-working Canadians; even if it means the end of our way of life.

I worry.

I am aware that there will be those who read this who will not agree with me and brand me a racist, a troublemaker. I sincerely hope I am wrong with my predictions and I want nothing more than to say some day in the future: “I was wrong. I panicked and said things that I shouldn’t have and I’m sorry about that.” But I’m not holding my breath.

Sleep well. There may be coming a time when you won’t be able to. Enjoy free speech now while you still can say and write what you want—to a degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment