Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day. As I've been doing for years now, I wrote a Mother's Day poem for my wife. I usually don't write poems, I write poems only for my wife. I never buy a card anymore. I make my own. It is fun doing and I enjoy making them. I guess, my wife inspires me.

We'll be going to the cemetery today to put flowers on my mother's grave. I know she is not there, but it is tradition and makes me think of her.

So, anyone visiting, if you are a mother, enjoy this day and let your children pamper you. If you are a man, give flowers to your mother or your wife, or take her out for supper. She deserves it, especially after all the grief you probably caused her -:)

Happy Mother's Day 
 to all the mothers who visit my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment