Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The first Robin

I saw a flock of Robins this morning on one of our neighbor's yard. Haven't seen any yet on ours. Last night it snowed and there is supposedly more snow to come tonight,with the temperature dipping to minus 8C. I got this cartoon today from one of my friends. I thought I should share it, because it is just too funny.

There is a moral in this besides the obvious: Don't put your tongue where it doesn't belong



No comments:

Post a Comment