Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The snow is gone, but...

Amazing how quickly the snow melted from our yard. We did have a bit of water standing for a couple of days but it either evaporated or disappeared into the ground. But our happiness was short-lived. Yesterday it started raining and it is raining today. In addition it is supposed to get colder. Too cold to sit in our sunroom.
 We had lots of juncos in the last few days on the feeders. They are a month late this year. A few other visitors came, if only for a short time.

I think this is a Purple Finch

Oops, I don't think this is a bird...

A common sparrow. We have plenty of them in all colors

No comments:

Post a Comment