Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Walking Dead

Just finished my walk on the treadmill. That's the time when I watch 'The Walking Dead', because my wife doesn't like zombies. This show is about zombies. But there is more to it than just zombies and the action is great. I still have 5 more episodes from season 3 to watch, then I'll be looking for another show to watch. I hope I can find one that is as good as this one with edge-on-the-seat tension.

I may watch Lost girl. That's another show my wife didn't like. It is about a succubus. I watched the first episode, but I don't remember much. I have all 3 seasons, season 3 up to episode 13. I don't know if that was the last one for this season. I don't want to check it out because I don't like to know what is happening. My wife read all the books of the TV series Game of Thrones and she told me a few things that will happen. I wish she hadn't, because that spoils the suspense for me. Luckily, I've forgotten a few hints she gave me and that is good. A bad memory is not always a bad thing.

I cut some pussy willows today. They are just right. Not too big and not too small. Another week and they may be to large already. Fresh pussy willows in the vase are always a good sign of Spring. Of course, looking out of the window doesn't invoke feelings of Spring with all that snow still on the lawn. We're supposed to get up to 17 C by Friday. Then the snow will melt quickly. Probably too quickly. The culverts are still frozen and the water will fill the ditches until they overflow. So far we've never had problems with flooding where we live, but one never knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment