Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Walking Dead

Yesterday I watched the season finale of The Walking Dead.The last show of season Two. That's right, season Two. I have a whole season still to watch. I understand season three already ended, and I got it all on my computer. What  a show! I can't wait to start watching the next season. It's all about zombies, but then again, it isn't. There is much more to that show. I don't get overly excited with most shows, but this one keeps me glued to the screen. There is never a dull moment. Edge of the seat entertainment. Great characters and a good plot. My wife doesn't like shows with zombies and I keep telling her she's missing a great show, but I can't convince her. This means I have to watch it by myself. I do it when I'm walking the treadmill...with headphones on so she doesn't hear the growling of the zombies. Watching it on the treadmill gives me an incentive to actually walk on it on not just look at it. I'm combining exercise with TV watching. Who said watching TV is not healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment