Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Game of Thrones

We watched another episode of Game of Thrones. Wow! I just love this show. The only problem I have with it is that much of the scenes are so dark. I'm talking about the scenes that happen either in the forest or in other dark places. Sometimes it is difficult to tell what exactly is happening. You can't really make out the faces of the characters and other details.

I envy the writer of the books 'Fire and Ice' George R. R. Martin for having this epic made into a TV series. Any writer dreams about something like that. I'd just be ecstatic if one of my books were to be made into a movie. Just fantasizing. It costs nothing. Speaking of my books. I've started spending a bit more time with my writing. I'm at 84,000 words with the seventh novel in my erotic Science Fiction series 'The Xandra'. I'm aiming for around 100,000 words. Longer than that and it is difficult to get it published as an e-book.

No comments:

Post a Comment