Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Have I gone and joined some cult or just gone mad?




No, no. It's not what it looks like. This is not some weird religious headgear, even though it could be. I watered my garden today, because it has been hot for a few days now. I love my garden and so do the mosquitoes. I just couldn't stand it any longer to constantly have them buzzing around my head and sitting on my bare arms and legs trying to suck the blood out of me. So I put on my mosquito-battle gear: the mosquito net, long pants and a long-sleeved shirt, even though it was hot. The hat was optional. I know it's not a pretty picture but, hey, it beats being eaten alive by those pesky little critters.

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture. I agree beats getting the blood sucked out of you. Glad we didn't have any when we went fishing. We did take a chunk out of the bottom end of Neil's motor when we hit a rock going through the falls. Could have been worse and we did have a great day. Looks liked the weekend will be a hot one as well. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete