Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Karma

Well, Colton is gone from Survivors. He wasn't voted out, he got an attack of appendicitis and was taken out on a stretcher. Not the way I wanted to see him go, but funny how fair the Universe is. When you treat people badly it somehow bites you in the butt, sometimes sooner than expected, but it will always happen. That is called Karma. People who watch the show know what went down and are probably anxious to see what happens to Colton's confidant Alicia. I hope she goes next. She is not a nice person.

I went fishing today to Lockport, but they opened the gates and the water was really turbulent. I lost 4 jigs before I gave up. I guess that is the end for this fishing season until it opens up again in May.

The tulips are pushing their tips through the soil and buds can be seen on the lilacs and chokecherry trees. It is supposed to go to minus ten tomorrow night and that is not good for the buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment