Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

They are living among us

Yes, they are living among us...the morons, the ignorant, and the ones who don't give a crap. We went shopping today to Costco. In the parking lot they have huge arrows on the asphalt to indicate the direction to drive when trying to park your car. If the ground is covered with snow it is still easy to see that these are one-way lanes by the angle the cars are parked. There isn't much room in the lane between the parked cars. Of course, there are always those who decide to drive in against the arrow. One woman today did that. She has to back into the parking spot. When she leaves, she either drives out still against the arrow or she has to maneuver back and forth to turn her car around. The last time we shopped one guy came driving toward me from the wrong direction. When I made motions with my hand to indicate he should back up, he gave me the same signal. What an idiot! Where do these people come from? They are probable the same people who drive in the passing lane forever on the highway, slower than the speed limit, when there are signs posted: Slow traffic keep right. I can only shake my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment