Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Survivors - One world

I watched last night's Survivors and I am totally baffled. It is men versus girls. I just don't know which are the girls right now. The guys won the immunity idol and then they gave it to the girls because they wanted to vote out one of their tribe-members. The one who was not following their self-appointed leader Colton.
What Colton said at tribal council was shocking and I hope the other guys think about it and see him for what he is...a conceited, full-of-himself, bigot, racist, gay spoiled brat, and a crybaby who will probably call for his mommy when facing a real challenge in life. He told Bill to get a real job, since being a comedian is not a real job in his eyes. The fact that Bill is black didn't apparently have nothing to do with his dislike of him. He has a maid working for him who is black and she is part of the family. But she does get paid. (Isn't she lucky?)
He also said that he does not associate with 'Trailer Trash'. What a guy.
The rest of the guys in the tribe are a bunch of spineless weasels who have no clue what is going on. They want to keep their integrity. What a laugh! Survivors is not about keeping one's integrity. It is about scheming, backstabbing, lying, and trying to win a million dollars.
I'm going to vote for the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment