Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Another visitor to the #bird feeder

Yesterday and today we had another visitor to our bird feeder. This one is an #Oriole. They don't come too often and they are quite shy. It fed a little from the hummingbird feeder, but the bird is too big for the feeder. So we'll have to buy a feeder for the Orioles, hopefully they stay around. They are such beautiful birds. I managed to snap a couple of pictures before it flew away.





2 comments:

  1. Excellent ! Hope they stay around for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were back today. We looked to buy a feeder for the Oriole but couldn't find on. We have to keep searching.

    ReplyDelete