Welcome Visitors

Welcome to my personal blog. I have another blog, Herbert's Place, but that one limits me to what I sometimes want to publish, because it is mainly used to promote my books. As it says in the header, I want to use this blog to write about things that have nothing to do with my books. There is no real theme here. I'll be writing about anything that causes me to either be happy or somethings that concerns me. It could be political, travel, a hobby, or anything else. So come and visit me sometimes.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

#Survivor



Well, last night’s survivor proved it again: Don’t trust a lawyer. Kass betrayed Spencer again after she promised to vote out Toni. This cemented my dislike for her even more. I hope she doesn’t make it to the final three. If she does, I don’t believe she’ll win the million dollars. The jury will recognize her for what she is: A person who cannot be trusted and a breaker of promises. Fortunately, our favourite player, Spencer, won the immunity challenge, so he was safe at tribal council. We were happy to see that. However, Tasha got voted out. Too bad. I would have liked to see either Trish or Kass go.

It is interesting to note that the strong, more aggressive players are always seen as a threat, when in reality it is the weak players who are the greatest threat in the game, the ones that never win immunity challenges, the ones who slip through unnoticed until the end and until it is too late for the others to realize that.

Before tribal council Toni and Kass were arguing like an old married couple, but like an old married couple, Kass stayed with Toni, even though she threatened to put down his name. It was the perfect time to flush out Toni’s special idol, but they botched that opportunity.

Toni definitely is the King of idols. He is quite safe and will probably make it to the final three. There are only five contestants left. He has two idols and most likely won’t have to play even one. There are only two opportunities left anyway. Will he win the million dollars? It is quite possible, it depends on the jury.

Wu also sort of promised Spencer to vote out Toni, but he didn’t. Spencer wasn’t sure of him and he was right to suspect that Wu would not leave his alliance with Toni.

It was interesting to see Wu entertaining the kids at the special outing 3 of the members got at the first challenge. He’s a pretty talented guy and it was nice to get to know Wu in a different way.

Looking forward to next Wednesday.

Note: Please, leave a comment and tell me what your thoughts are on this. Do you like Toni? Which of the players is your favorite and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment